Naan is the most favorite thing in our home. I have tried so many recipes. Finally, I have found the perfect recipe. You don’t need any special ingredients to make this. If your kids love Naan recipe, you will definitely like this recipe.
- Maida – 2 & 1/2 cups
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Water – as needed
Let’s see how to make it:
- Mix maida, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, oil and mix well.
- Now add in yogurt and start making a dough adding water.
- Knead well.
- Cover with the towel and let it sleep for 4 to 5 hours.
- Divide them into 8 equal portions, dust with some maida and roll it out. Take one dough ball and roll it out and elongate with your hands.
- Now wet your fingers with some water and apply over the surface.
- Make sure the tawa is hot enough before starting.
- Place the naan over the tawa with waterside down.
- Let it cook for a minute and then flip it.
- When it is cooked, apply butter before removing.
- Enjoy it with your favorite curry.
As usual, don’t forget to leave me feedback once you try it. Always remember everything is good in moderation.
Don’t forget to check out other Breads from the archives.
Lots of love to you and your family. I will be back again with a new post next time.