Exercise plays an important part in our life. “Aging is a disease which gymming can cure” Inspired by this great quotation, decided to incorporate exercise into my life. You just need 30 minutes to get this done. Eat sensibly, be active and get 30 minutes of exercise is all you need to do for your body to glow from within.This is what I am planning to do this week. Do whole set 2 times and your 30 minutes is done. You don’t have to follow this, you can create your exercises… This is just an example of what I am doing this week. I hope this inspires you.
1. Be on all fours and life your thighs and knees. Alternate between left and right side. Repeat 25 times. Do not do it fast and hurt yourself and take your time. This work your inner thigh muscles.
2. Sit on the floor with feet on the ground and touch both sides. Repeat 30 times. Do not do it fast and hurt yourself. This works on your stomach muscles.
3. Lie on your back and do bridging exercise. Repeat 20 times. Take your time and do it carefully. This work your thigh muscles and stomach muscles.
4. March and touch your hands. Repeat 10 times. Please take your time and do not hurt yourself. This works your knee muscles.
5. Downward Dog exercise. Repeat 20 times. Take your time and do it carefully. This energizes and rejuvenates your whole body.
6. Lie on your back and do scissors with your legs exercise. Repeat 15 times. Do not hurt yourself and take your time. This work on your thigh muscles.
7. Stomach Boats exercise. Repeat 25 times. Do it very carefully. This works on your stomach muscles and increases your spinal flexibility.
8. Surya Namaskar. Repeat 3 times Take your time and do not hurt yourself. This works on your whole body.
All the pictures are taken from google images.
Hope it will inspire you to work out for 30 minutes.