Who loves Pancakes? Me Me comes the answer even in the sleep from the kids. This is a plain pancake recipe and you can add any toppings you want.
Let’s not waste time and let’s get to the recipe:
All purpose flour/ plain flour – 1 cup
Any Toppings: 1/2 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 1 tblsp
Baking powder – 1 tblsp
Butter and honey – For topping
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well with whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients – melted butter, milk and mix until smooth and no lumps are there.
- Consistency should be thick like idli batter. Don’t make it too runny.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- I like to use my presto griddle for making my pancakes.
- Heat the griddle until it is hot enough.
- Pour one ladle of the batter and add any toppings you would like.
- You know it’s ready to flip when you see the bubbles.
- Enjoy your pancakes with maple syrup or honey.
Don’t forget to share your photos with me if you try my recipes.
Here are some other Breakfast Recipes you want to try:
1. BlueBerry Cake:
2. Blueberry Scones:
4. Homemade Waffles: