Christmas is almost here. One of my readers wanted a good chocolate cake recipe, so decided to share this recipe. My son is also a huge fan of chocolate cake. I try so many recipes. This is one of the best one. This is so moist and so good that you will make over and over. let’s get to the recipe now.
- 1 Box Chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp oil
- 14 Hershey’s kisses unwrapped
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Hershey’s chocolate unwrapped depending on how many you need.
Let’s see how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sugar, sour cream, eggs, oil water, and vanilla and mix so that there are no lumps.
- Grease the pan and pour batter evenly inside.
- Place the unwrapped kisses evenly on top of the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until done.
- Let it sit in the pan until completely cool.
- Combine all ingredients for frosting and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the frosting as you wish.
- Arrange the unwrapped Hershey’s kisses as you wish.
- Enjoy with your family.
As usual, don’t forget to leave me feedback once you try it. Always remember everything is good in moderation.
Don’t forget to check out other American Desserts from the archives.
Lots of love to you and your family. I will be back again with a new post next time.