Mango season is soon going to be here. Why not use them to make some icecream? It tastes so good you won’t believe it.Let’s get to the recipe now..
- 2 cups Icecream Base
- 1/2 cup mango pulp
- Prepare the icecream base as told in the previous post and gently fold in the mango pulp.
- Freeze for minimum of 5-6 hours.
- Enjoy with your family.
Who doesn’t love icecream? I stopped buying icecream when I started making my own icecream. You will never go back to store bought icecream. I need to come with different falvors though. This is the base we are going to create for our icecream. Simple add few drops of vanilla to it and freeze it. It will be delicious as vanilla icecream. Whole process will be done in less than 30 minutes. So go ahead and try it…
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) cold whipping cream ( heavy cream)
- 14 ounces (1 can/ 400ml) cold condensed milk (regular)
- Whip the cold cream on medium/ high in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until soft peaks form.It takes 5 minutes.
- Turn off the machine and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream.
- Turn the speed back up high again and whisk until the mixture is thick and stiff peaks.
- Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors once it is nice and thick or just freeze in any tight box and you have simple icecream ready.
I will tell you how to prepare different flavors in future posts. Do try this for homemade icecream and let me know what you think about it.
They were so buttery and crispy and melt in the mouth kind of cookies. They will be gone so fast u won’t even notice. Try it and see for yourself. Let’s get to the recipe now…
2 tbsp Milk
Strawberry Jam as needed
1cup All Purpose flour or Maida
1 and 1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/3 cup Custard Powder (Available in any Indian shop)
7 tbsp Butter
1/3 cup Sugar
- Beat butter, sugar and milk in a bowl and cream to a light fluffy mixture using your mixer.
- Add the flour, baking powder & salt into a bowl and mix them once before adding the to the butter mixture.
- Now add the custard powder and beat until combined. It will begin to crumble.
- Knead the mixture to make a soft dough.
- divide the dough and roll them into small balls. Then make a small dent and fill with jam.
- Preheat the oven to 350degree F.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
I hope you will try and enjoy these cookies.
You may also like these cookies:
- Almond Cookies:
2. Almond Biscotti:
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies:
4. Homemade Cookies: