Who doesn’t love peda? For me it’s not my favorite but I like to eat it. This is one of my son’s favorite dessert. As a mom, if I can make it for him I would love it more. After trying numerous recipes and various disasters, this is the hit recipe I found. It works every time without fail. So guys don’t hesitate to try it and make it for your family and of course don’t loose any opportunity to impress them. Best thing about this recipe is it is very easy to make and less time consuming. Let’s not waste time and let’s get into the recipe. I got the recipe from Sia. You can directly go to the source to get the recipe or I will write the recipe below:
- 1 & 3/4 cups Milk Powder
- 1 Can Condensed Milk (400gms)
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 2 Cardamoms crushed to fine powder
- Nuts and raisins (Optional)
- Take a microwave safe deep bowl and melt the butter.
- Add milk powder and condensed milk and whisk them well so that there are no lumps.
- Microwave the bowl on high power for a minute.
- After a minute mix them well and microwave again for a minute.
- Add crushed cardamom and mix them well and microwave it again for a minute.
- Mix it again and microwave it for last 30 seconds.
- Let it cool for a minute or two and you will be ready to shape them.
- Grease your hands well before working with them.
- I like to make them into oval shape as you can see from the pic above as it reminds me of my childhood.
- You can also use cookie cutters to shape them.
I hope you will try this yummy recipe and leave your feedback on my blog.