Sephora Play Box is a monthly subscription box. For $10 a month you get 5 samples of makeup, skincare, and hair care. Let’s see what I got this month and what I think about it.
This month I got:
- Sephora Rouge matt lipstick ( I already used this once so was a tad disappointed I got this).
- Sephora Cream lip stain. Never tried this Was excited to try this. (I was disappointed that I got 2 Sephora products this month).
- Belief eye bomb. I was looking for an eye cream. So this came in at a perfect time.
- Hello fab ginger and turmeric mask. I am constantly on the lookout for the new mask. So this will be perfectly handy.
- Lancome drama liqui pencil. I hate pencil eyeliner. So I was a tad disappointed I got this.
- Victor rolf flower bomb perfume sample. I like perfume sample.
Overall I think it was a good box. What did you get this month?