Who doesn’t love Palak paneer? It’s healthy as well as yummy. Let’s not waste time and let’s get into the details.
- 1 packet of Spinach leaves or 1 bunch of spinach
- 20 pieces of paneer or adjust to your preference
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 medium vine ripe tomatoes chopped
- 2 green chilli
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Chilli powder and salt to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 5 whole cashew nuts
Let’s start Cooking:
- Saute spinach in 2 teaspoon of oil until wilted.
- Grind sauteed spinach, green chilies, coriander leaves, cashews to form a thick paste.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, add the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add the pureed spinach along with turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt.
- Cook the gravy for few minutes.
- Mix well and add heavy cream at this stage and let it simmer covered for 7-8 minutes over low flame.
- Once the gravy thickens to the desired consistency, add the fresh paneer cubes and cook for another minute or so and then switch off.
I hope you will try this and leave me your feedback.