Bread is a staple in our homes. I love trying different recipes with bread. Today’s recipe is easy to make yet very tasty. Kids and adults both will like it. This will taste so good with hot soups or just alone with Maggie sauce. Let’s not waste time and let’s get to the recipe.
- Bread 8 slices (I take 2 slices per person)
- Garlic 4 cloves crushed
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Mozorella cheese to sprinkle on the bread
- Chillies 3 finely chopped
- Onions 3 tbsp finely chopped
- Coriander 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Oil to fry the bread
Let’s see how to make it:
- Take a small pan, add butter and crushed garlic to that pan.
- Heat it nicely for 1 minute and keep it to the side.
- Take a pan and one tsp of oil and spread it on the pan.
- Toast one side of the bread in that pan and take it out.
- Apply garlic butter to the toasted side.
- If making for the kids, skip onions and chillies and directly add cheese.
- For adults add onions and chillies and sprinkle cheese evenly to cover everything,
- Sprinkle crushed red chilli flakes on the top.
- Heat the pan and toast the bread on slow to medium flame until the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy it hot with your family. I love to serve it for breakfast.
As usual, don’t forget to leave me feedback once you try it. Always remember everything is good in moderation.
Don’t forget to check out other Breakfast ideas from the archives.
Lots of love to you and your family. I will be back again with a new post next time.