You just don’t believe how easy it is to make them at home and how fresh they taste. I got the recipe from NishaJi.
I didn’t alter anything and I made it. It came out perfectly. Let’s not waste time and let’s get to the recipe.
- Potatoes – 3 peeled
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – to sprinkle
- Chilli powder – to sprinkle
Let’s see how to make this:
- Take a bowl of water.
- Using your grater, cut your chips directly into the bowl.
- Soak the chips in water for 20 minutes.
- Dry the chips on a clean cotton cloth.
- Keep under the fan or outside for 20-30 minutes to dry them out.
- Make sure there is no water and it is ready to be fried.
- Heat the oil.
- Fry the chips on medium heat until crispy.
- Remove the chips onto a paper towel.
- When every chip is done, sprinkle chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Enjoy with your family.
As usual, don’t forget to leave me a feedback once you try it. Always remember everything is good in moderation.
Don’t forget to check out other Munching snacks from the archives.
Lots of love to you and your family. I will be back again with a new post next time.