They were so buttery and crispy and melt in the mouth kind of cookies. They will be gone so fast u won’t even notice. Try it and see for yourself. Let’s get to the recipe now…
- Beat butter, sugar and milk in a bowl and cream to a light fluffy mixture using your mixer.
- Add the flour, baking powder & salt into a bowl and mix them once before adding the to the butter mixture.
- Now add the custard powder and beat until combined. It will begin to crumble.
- Knead the mixture to make a soft dough.
- divide the dough and roll them into small balls. Then make a small dent and fill with jam.
- Preheat the oven to 350degree F.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
I hope you will try and enjoy these cookies.
You may also like these cookies:
2. Almond Biscotti:
4. Homemade Cookies: