Picture Credit: Google
First let me start by telling me that I am not an expert nor I have a degree to speak on this, but as I have seen quite a life that makes me qualified to speak on this. I want to document this so that if I die my kids will know my views on relations.
- First thing to remember is to meet the other person half way. Compromise is most important key to life. That doesn’t mean you keep on compromising and other person don’t. Then this won’t work. What I have noticed in my life is when I started changing or compromising my husband also started changing. Other person will notice the difference in you.
- Remember any relationship you enter or make is for life. Don’t ever go into a relationship thinking I will get out if I don’t like it. This is the most common thing I am seeing now a days. That doesn’t mean other person is trying to kill you and you are still in that relationship. Everything looks good only in limits.
- Don’t ever disrespect other person. Even if you don’t like something they say ,just say it with so much humbleness. Don’t fight. Try to understand each other’s point of view.
- Life is very short.Be happy with what you have.
- Don’t be jealous. Jealousy is number one killer of a relationship.
- Don’t ever bring a child into this world to mend your relationship. Make sure you know each other inside out and you are 100% pure this is the person you want to spend your life with forever before thinking about a baby. Baby should make you fall in love more not hate you more of life.
- Small things can give you so much happiness. Make sure you don’t miss it.
- Always remember you need special someone at the end of the day to share your happiness or sadness.
- Last but not least always remember the key to other person’s heart is through their stomach. Try to cook something special or the dish they like with your hands every once in a while.