Here I am again bringing you stuff from Youtube that have inspired me to try something new. These are mostly based on cooking, beauty and exercise. So let’s not waste time and see what I bought for you this week.
First Video is my make up collection video of 2017. I just started doing Youtube. Hope you will join me and encourage me.
Second Video is from Kathleen Lights who is trying new makeup. Go check her out to get some idea about new products.
Third Video is from Superprincessjo who is doing Get ready with me tutorial to get some tips.
Fourth Video is from Jessica who is doing a video about makeup products she doesn’t like. Please go check her out.
Fifth Video is from Niki Sky who is saying Every hack girls need to know. Those are some good hacks. Go check her out.
Sixth Video is again from Superprincessjo who is again doing getting ready with me. Go check her out.
I hope you like these videos because I surely enjoy bringing this stuff to you. I will see you next week with some more interesting videos.
In case you missed previous videos I am leaving the link below for you.
Videos I like This Week Part 1
Videos I Like This Week Part 2
Videos I Like This Week Part 3
Planning your menu well in advance helps you stay on track. It will help you eat healthier. So let’s not waste time and let’s look at what I am cooking next week.
- Monday: Mango Lassi with Bagels
- Tuesday: Poha
- Wednesday: Biscuit with egg
- Thursday: Carrot Sandwich
- Friday: Maggie
- Monday: Cauliflower and Peas in tomato gravy with Rice
- Tuesday: Okra Fry with Chapathis
- Wednesday: Tamarind Pulihora
- Thursday: Chapathi with Omlette
- Friday: Something quick to make for lunch
- Monday: Cauliflower and Peas in tomato gravy with chapathis
- Tuesday: Festival dinner: Pulihora, Bakshalu, Lauki fritters, bonda
- Wednesday: Potato fry with Chapathis
- Thursday: Leftovers with rice
- Friday: Butter chicken with chapathis and Rice
Homemade Peanut Garelu
Whatever is on sale
First Let’s look at the foundation tips:
- Always test your foundations along your jawline.
- Two steps for flawless make up: Dab on liquid foundation with a brush and then blend it with a sponge.
- Set your base with translucent loose powder for extra long wear.
- After applying your eye makeup dip a cotton swab in a liquid makeup remover and swipe it under the lash line. You will take away the excess concealer that tends to migrate.
Some Foundations according to Family Circle Magazine:
Try Charlotte Tillbury Magic Foundation or Laura Geller Double Take Baked Versatile Powder Foundation
Try Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Make up or Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation.
Try Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation or Tarte Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation
Try Flower E.E Erase everything Ultimate Foundation or Soap & Glory One heck of a blot all day liquid to powder foundation.
Did you try any of these foundations? I didn’t. Hopefully will try it in the future.