Here I am again bringing you stuff from Youtube that have inspired me to try something new. These are mostly based on cooking, beauty and exercise. So let’s not waste time and see what I bought for you this week.
1. First video is about how to loose weight with fennel seeds water from Glamrs. I tried it last week and it tasted okay. I don’t know if it has any impact, but I am drinking it because it helps with digestion.
2. Second video is from Tati who is talking about very affordable foundation. I wish I can get my hands on this, but it is always sold about. That tells you how good this is.
3. Third video is from Jamie Paige who is testing new make up products and talking about them. I like watching these kind of videos to get some ideas about the products before I buy them.
4. Fourth Video is Cardio workout to do at home to complete your 30 minutes exercise routine. Working out is good for your skin and your body. Make sure you work out atleast 4 days a week for 30 minutes.
Couldn’t find any interesting recipes this week. I will be back next week with some more interesting stuff.
If you didn’t check the last week series I am leaving the link below:
Videos I like This Week:
Who doesn’t love samosas? I will drool by the smell of it. Here is the homemade version of popular samosas. I hope you will make it and enjoy it with your family like we did.
Ingredients For Dough :
Flour – 2 1/4 Cup
Oil : 3 Tbsp
Water : to make stiff dough
Salt : to taste
Ajwain or Carom seeds- 1/2 tsp
I used potato peas masala to put inside the samosa. You can also use ground chicken with peas masala or mixed veggie masala for this. Make it ahead of time and let it cool.
Add flour, salt, ajwain or Carom seeds and oil to a mixing bowl. Rub the flour with oil, once it resembles breadcrumbs, add little water at a time to form a stiff dough. Cover the formed dough with a damp cloth for 2 hours.
To make samosas:
Once the dough has rested, knead the dough for a minute. Divide into 4 portions and knead down to smoothen the portions. Keep the dough portions covered with a damp cloth.
• Roll the dough out in an oblong sheet, divide horizontally, make sure they are not too thick.
• Smear water in half part the flat end, form a cone by sticking the wet edge. Fill the cone generously with the stuffing, smear water in the round edge and stick together.
• Place the formed samosas to rest until you are done making all the samosas. Fry them in medium heat until golden on both sides and enjoy it with your family.
You might also want to check out these recipes:
2. Potato Smileys:
3. Onion Pakoda:
I hope you will enjoy this.
From this Monday, I am starting a new series where I will post something I liked from beauty and food youtubers who makes me to try them atleast once. Let’s not waste time and get right to it.
First video is from Kathleen lights who is unboxing Boxy Charm and using those products to create a look with them.
Second video is also from Kathleen lights where she is creating soft valentine look. You can learn the techniques from her and create your own looks with the products you have. That’s what I do..
Third Video is from Kabita’s Kitchen where she is creating a yummy corn kebab. I like the way she shows everything in detail. I am hoping to try it and taste it.
Fourth Video is also from Kabita’s Kitchen where she is making Aloo Puri. I wish I could just take it from the computer and eat it. It looks so tempting.
Fifth Video is from Jamie Paige who found some pretty good drugstore dupes for highend products. It will save money for sure. I love these kind of videos.
Sixth Video is from Your Food Lab who made yummy bean burgers. Can’t wait to try these for my family.
Finally I am sharing a song that is stuck in my head. It’s a telugu song You and Me.
I am hoping you will enjoy all my collections. I will bring some new things next week.