You all might have guessed how much I love dosas. So today I am back with another tasty dosa recipe.
1 cup Rice Flour
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 tsp jeera
Salt to taste
Water as required
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix them.
- At this point you can also finely chopped onions, chilles and coriander. It will improve the taste of dosas. I didn’t add it because my kids don’t like it.
- Add yogurt and mix .
- Finally slowly add water to make it a dosa batter consistency.
- You are ready to make dosas.
- Enjoy with chutney of your choice.
- They will be slightly tangy to taste because of yogurt but very yummy.
You can also check other varieties of dosa here:
1. Wheat Flour Dosa:
2. Sabudana Dosa:
3. Plain Dosa:
I hope you will try these and share your thoughts with us.