- 1 can Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (Available in Refrigerated section of Grocery)
- 4 TBSP + 2 TBSP Butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in the bottom of a pie plate.
- Add the brown sugar to the butter and stir to combine. Cover the bottom evenly with butter/sugar mixture.
- Unroll crescent dough and pinch seams together to create one big sheet.
- Brush the sheet with remaining 2 tbsp of butter.
- Combine white sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the buttered dough.
- Roll the dough back up into a log, and cut into 10 cinnamon rolls.
- Dip the rolls in the butter mixture of pie plate and place the undipped side in the pan.
- Sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and serve warm. These will just melt in your mouth.