Henna ( I prefer Nupur Brand as it has 9 additional herbs)
- Add the required amount of henna powder for your hair in a bowl.
- I usually use up one packet for my medium length hair.
- Mix henna with milk as you would mix with water.
- Make sure you don’t make this too thin as it will start dripping when you are applying.
- Keep it aside for 6-8 hrs.
- I usually mix it in the night and keep it in my oven overnight and use it next day.
- This picture you are seeing is taken after keeping it overnight.
- Look at the color.
- Milk will moisturize your hair. Henna conditions and colors your hair.
- This will give you deepest color to your hair.