1/2 loaf of bread (I use white)
oil to fry
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of water
Nuts of your choice ( I used cashews and Raisins)
2 cardamoms crushed
- First remove the crusts from the bread and cut them into triangles.
- Dry then atleast for an hour or two.
- First boil 2 cups of sugar in 2 cups of water . As soon as you see it boiling, add crushed cardamoms and keep it to the side.
- Heat the oil for frying the bread.
- Fry till golden color. Don’t let it burn otherwise it will taste bitter.
- When all frying is done, dip one by one bread slice in the sugar syrup and arrange it on a plate.
- Heat few tbsp of ghee and add your choice of nuts and fry them.
- Put them on top as a garnish.
- It will be a very heavy sweet.
Please follow me on snapchat(Username is slkkitchen) to see what I am doing….