My kids love macaroni and cheese. I also love it. We used to go to golden corral to just eat this. I know it sounds ridiculous but it is true. I hate boxed ones. They don’t taste as good. I tried so many recipes and this gives the perfect taste I was looking for. Thanks to All recipes for this recipe. I am writing the recipe here but if you want to go to the source you are more than welcome too.
- 8ounces elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4cup butter
- 1⁄4cup flour
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1dash black pepper
- 2cups milk
- 2cups shredded cheddar cheese or 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour, salt and pepper; slowly add milk.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Drain macaroni; add to cheese sauce; stir to coat.
- Enjoy with your loved ones.