1 cup Coconut
1/4 cup channa dahlia
5 green chillies (adjust to your taste)
1 clove of garlic
2 sprigs of curry leaves
2tsp curd or yogurt
Salt to taste
1tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp urad dal
2 tbsp oil
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil.
- Fry green chillies, garlic and curry leaves.
- Add channa dahlia and fry until it changes color a bit
- Fry the coconut.
- Cool everything and grind it to a paste adding water, yogurt and salt.
- Heat another tbsp of oil.
- Add jeera, mustard seeds and urad dal.
- Add it to the chutney and enjoy with idli or dosa.