I know your stomachs must be grumbling…. Mine is. Let me tell you first it really came out exactly like the ones they sell outside especially small ones. After many attempts these are very close to the ones they sell in Hyderabad.If you have never tasted hyderabadi samosa this is the perfect time to try these.
1 cup wheat flour
1 cup maida
salt to taste
1 tsp oil
oil for deep frying
Curry for samosa I used ground chicken curry with peas. You can also use potato and peas curry or onions and poha as your filling.
- Combine two flours, salt and oil and knead the dough into a ball.
- Rest the dough for 15mts.
- Make the chapathis as thin as possible.
- Fry on low heat but don’t let them color.
- Cut into small rectangles.
- Make a paste with maida and water.
- Apply the paste to the edges and roll into the cone.
- Fill it up with curry and seal the edges.
- Fry until you get very nice color.
- Enjoy with your family over a movie.
I hope you will try it and leave me a comment about how it turned out.