I already blogged about this couple of years back. I made these cookies recently and everyone absolutely loved them. I do have to warn you these cookies are addictive and loaded with ghee.
Here is the recipe:
- 1cup Maida
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted ghee
- Add maida, sugar and melted ghee to the mixing bowl.
- Make a dough.
- Take a small amount of dough and roll it into a ball and flatten it. You can use a glass to get a half moon shape or any cookie cutters u have on hand.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Transfer the cookies to the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- When you see the bottom part of the cookie becoming brown, it is perfect time to take them out.
- Enjoy these delicacies with your loved ones.
Here is the link to the original recipe. Thank you pravs for such an amazing recipe.
My verdict:I would definitely make them again. These are my kids approved and hubby approved. Go ahead and try it and please let me know what you and your family thinks about it.