I am here again with another perfectly crunchy snack. My family just loved it’s taste. I made it during Christmas.
Here goes the recipe:
2 cups rice flour
1/2 cup besan
Salt to taste
1 tbsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp ajwain seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp butter
- Take rice flour to this add besan .
- Sieeve this together . This step is optional. You can skip it if you want.
- To this add sufficient salt , chilly powder , ajwain /vaamu and sesame seeds . Mix all nicely .
- Add melted butter.
- Add sufficient water make like a dough . Knead it for 2 mins .
- Take chakli maker, put dough inside .
- Take a plate and make chaklis in the plate for better shape.
- Fry them in oil.
- Enjoy it as a perfect tea time snack.