1 boiled Potato
1/2 cup finely chopped cauliflower
1/2 tsp Jeera Powder
1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Rice Flour
2 tbsp Besan or Gram Flour
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 green chilli finely chopped
2 tbsp chopped onion
1/2 onion chopped
5 Green Chillies slit lengthwise
Chopped Coriander for Garnish.
Little of ginger and garlic finely chopped
- Mash the potato, add cauliflower, chillies, onion, besan, rice flour, salt, chilli powder and jeera to it.
- Mix well and make it like pakora batter.
- Prepare pakora and fry them in medium heat so that they are cooked inside.
- Add few tbsp of oil and add onion, chillies, ginger and garlic.
- After they become little brown add the pakoras and mix well.
- Enjoy it hot.
- Perfect as a snack or a side dish.
I tried this two times and it came out perfectly. Go ahead and try it and let me know what you think.