I am here again with another perfectly crunchy snack. My family just loved it’s taste. I made it during Christmas.
Here goes the recipe:
2 cups rice flour
1/2 cup besan
Salt to taste
1 tbsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp ajwain seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp butter
- Take rice flour to this add besan .
- Sieeve this together . This step is optional. You can skip it if you want.
- To this add sufficient salt , chilly powder , ajwain /vaamu and sesame seeds . Mix all nicely .
- Add melted butter.
- Add sufficient water make like a dough . Knead it for 2 mins .
- Take chakli maker, put dough inside .
- Take a plate and make chaklis in the plate for better shape.
- Fry them in oil.
- Enjoy it as a perfect tea time snack.
1 boiled Potato
1/2 cup finely chopped cauliflower
1/2 tsp Jeera Powder
1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Rice Flour
2 tbsp Besan or Gram Flour
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 green chilli finely chopped
2 tbsp chopped onion
1/2 onion chopped
5 Green Chillies slit lengthwise
Chopped Coriander for Garnish.
Little of ginger and garlic finely chopped
- Mash the potato, add cauliflower, chillies, onion, besan, rice flour, salt, chilli powder and jeera to it.
- Mix well and make it like pakora batter.
- Prepare pakora and fry them in medium heat so that they are cooked inside.
- Add few tbsp of oil and add onion, chillies, ginger and garlic.
- After they become little brown add the pakoras and mix well.
- Enjoy it hot.
- Perfect as a snack or a side dish.
I tried this two times and it came out perfectly. Go ahead and try it and let me know what you think.