3 cups blanched almonds
3 cups sugar
3 cardamon powdered
Pinch of saffron (optional)
3/4th cup milk
- Grind milk and almonds to a coarse paste.
- Heat 3 tbsp of ghee and add the almond mixture.
- Keep the heat on medium till the end of cooking.
- Add sugar to the mixture.
- Keep stirring, do not let it burn.
- When it comes to a boil add cardamon powder, remaining ghee and saffron.
- Keep mixing until milk is evaporated and almond mixture does not stick to the pan.
- Remove from the stove and pour it onto a greased plate.
- When it is warm to touch, cut it into your desired shape.
- It just melts in your mouth.