1 cauliflower cut into small florets
1 onion chopped
3 green chillies slit length wise
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 and 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp groundnut powder
1 tsp coconut powder
1 tsp jeera
7 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera.
- After they brown up, add onions and chillies.
- Fry until onion becomes translucent and add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for few seconds and add turmeric.
- Add cauliflower, chilli powder and salt.
- Keep the lid on and cook until cauliflower is thoroughly cooked.
- After cauliflower is done, add groundnut powder and coconut powder.
- Keep it on little less than medium flame for 10-15mts.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Perfect with rice or chapathi.