I made this for the first time and it tasted absolutely divine. So chocolate lovers get your pie dishes ready to bake this. I got this recipe from bakerella. Thank you for such a nice recipe.
Here is my pie:
I made this especially for my husband so it goes to Alka’s Just for you event.
This also goes to Varsha’s Recipes for the rest of us: Dessert event started by ramki.
This also goes to Aquadaze’s Let’s go nuts event.
1 russet potato and 1 small potato
1 and 1/2 cup peas
1 onion chopped
3 green chillies slit lengthwise
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp chilli powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp coconut powder
1 tsp jeera
12 tsp oil
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera. After they brown up add onions and chillies.
- Fry until onion becomes translucent and add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for few seconds and add turmeric and add carrot.
- Fry for a minute and add peas and potato.
- Add salt and keep the lid on so that vegetables will cook.
- It will usually take 10-15mts for the vegetables to cook.
- After veggies are done, add chilli powder and coconut powder.
- Keep on the low flame for another 10 mts.
- Perfect side dish or yummy with puris.