Red potatoes 10
1 and 1/2 onion chopped
4 green chillies slit lengthwise
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp jeera
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 and 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp coconut powder
10 tsp oil
- Cube the potatoes and keep them in cold water so that they will not become brown.
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera and mustard seeds.
- After they splutter, add onion and chillies.
- Fry for 2 mts and add garlic.
- Fry for few seconds and add turmeric.
- Add the potatoes and salt.
- Mix everything once and keep the lid.
- Cook the potatoes until they become little bit tender,
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and coconut powder.
- Cook for another 10mts and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Perfect side dish.