1/2 cup dried peas soaked overnight and boiled in salt water
1/2 onion chopped
4 tomatoes blanched and pureed
3 green chillies slit lengthwise
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
Coriander leaves for garnish
3 tbsp curd
1/4 tsp turmeric
2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp channa masala
5 tbsp of oil
- Grind cashews and almonds with curd and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil.
- Add onions and chillies.
- After they brown up a little, add ginger garlic paste and turmeric.
- Fry for a minute and add tomato.
- Cover and heat until raw smell goes about 5-7 mts.
- Add curd mixture and all the powders.
- Heat for another 5 mts.
- Add the peas and simmer for 15 mts on low heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.