4 small red potatoes
2 green capsicum
1/2 onion chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
3 green chillies slit length wise
Few coriander leaves chopped
1/2 tbsp jeera
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
Pinch of jeera powder
Salt to taste
8 tbsp of oil
- Cut potatoes and capsicum into cubes.
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera.
- After they brown up a little add onions and green chillies.
- Fry for 2 mts and add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for few seconds and add turmeric and potatoes.
- Fry for 2 mts and add capsicum.
- Add salt and keep the lid.
- It takes approximately 20-25 mts for the potatoes and capsicum on little less than medium heat.
- After they are completely cooked, add chilli powder, coriander powder and jeera powder.
- Simmer it for about 10 mts.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.
- Perfect with chapatis.