- 1 ridge guard
- Quarter of a large onion
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 small green chillies slit length wise
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp of oil
- 1 egg
- Pinch of jeera
- Pinch of mustard seeds
- Cut the ridge guard to small cubes.
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera and mustard seeds.
- After they splutter, add onions and green chillies.
- Fry for 2mts and add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for few seconds and add turmeric.
- Add ridge guard and salt.
- Cook ridge guard until it is tender.
- Switch off the stove and add egg.
- Turn the stove on and don’t disturb the egg for 2-3 mts.
- Mix everything once and add chilli powder.
- Let the egg cook completely.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy with rice or chapathi.