2 cups rice flour
1 cup gram flour
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp ajwain
Chilli powder and salt to taste
3 tbsp butter melted
Oil for frying
- Mix together all the ingredients and combine them well.
- Add water little by little to make a soft dough.
- Take jantikalu press and fill half of the press with the dough and prepare the murukku on the plate first and then put in hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown and drain on a paper towel.
- Store in an air tight container after it is completely.
- Enjoy with hot cup of coffee in this cold weather.