1 bottle guard
1/2 onion chopped
12 small green chillies
3 cloves of garlic crushed
3 curry leaves
4 sprigs of coriander leaves chopped
1/2 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
1 tsp coconut powder
6-7 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera and mustard seeds.
- After they splutter, add onions and chillies.
- Fry for 2 mts and add garlic.
- Fry for few seconds and add turmeric powder.
- Add bottle guard, mix everything, add salt and keep the lid.
- It will take app 20-30 mts on little less than medium heat for the bottle guard to cook.
- When it is completely cooked add coconut powder and keep for another 10mts.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy.
- Perfect side dish.