I entered this blogging world on July 9th 2008. There are some wonderful blogs out there and lot of wonderful bloggers who inspire cooks like me. I am just a beginner and I hope some day I can inspire someone to blog their ideas.
Looking back to where I started and what I think are my best creations:
1. Cauliflower peas fry: This is my first post.
2. French beans fry: This is my family’s favourite dish
3. Almond Biscotti: Try it, you will not be disappointed.
4. Yummy chicken fry: Perfect recipe for beginners.
5. Chocolate covered cherries: Simple and less time consuming.
6. Sagari’s Tomato pappu: First recipe tried from other’s blog.
7. Boondhi Ladoo: Tried it for the first time.
8. Chicken Biryani: My husband’s favourite.
9. Carrot channa dal fry: Simple and yummy.
10. Fruit cake: Again my husband’s favourite. Absolutely moist and delicious.
This year has been full of memories and I met some nice friends through this blogging. I am thanking each one of you for encouraging me by leaving your valuable comments and for being part of my world.
This goes to Srivalli’s Best of the year event:
This is my last post for this year. See you all next year.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE…………….
I will come with some new dishes next year.