2 frozen breasts
1 tbsp water
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp chilli powder
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
4 bamboo skewers
- Thin the curd with water.
- Cut the chicken into medium cubes.
- In that curd, add chicken, and all the spices.
- Marinate it overnight.
- Soak the bamboo skewers for an hour.
- Put the chicken in the skewers.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake the chicken for 50-60 mts.
- Enjoy as it is or with fried rice like we did.
This goes to Sangeeth’s eat healthy-Diabetes contest: