1 onion chopped
2 small green chillies slit lengthwise
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 large tomato chopped
1/2 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp coriander powder
Salt and chilli powder to taste
8 tsp oil
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera and mustard seeds.
- After they splutter, add onions and chillies.
- Let it brown up a little, and add ginger garlic paste.
- Add turmeric and tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes until they disintegrate.
- Add chilli powder, salt and coriander powder.
- Fry for a minute and add eggs.
- Mix everytime you add egg.
- Fry until eggs are thoroughly cooked about 10 mts.
Goes perfectly with chapathi.