3 cups green beans cooked in salt water for 20 mts
1/2 onion chopped
1 long green chilli chopped
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
6-8 sprigs of coriander leaves chopped.
1 red chilli broken
3 tsp of peanut powder
3 tsp of sesame seeds powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coconut powder
Salt to taste
6 tsp of oil
1/2 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Heat the oil.
- Add jeera, mustard seeds and red chilli.
- After they splutter, add onions and green chilli.
- Fry until onion becomes translucent and add ginger garlic paste and turmeric.
- Fry for few seconds, and add green beans.
- Fry for a minute, add chiili powder, salt sesame seeds powder, peanut powder and coconut powder.
- Sprinkle some water and keep on the low flame and fry it for 30mts.
- It was perfect with chapathi.