Boiled eggs 2 cut in half
1/4 cup onion
2 medium tomatoes
4 green chillies
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
6-8 sprigs of coriander leaves chopped
1/2 tsp jeera
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
1 tsp coconut powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
1/3 cup water
4-5 tsp oil
- Heat the oil.
- Fry the eggs for a minute.
- Remove the eggs.
- Add jeera, cardamon and clove.
- After they brown up a little, add onions and chillies.
- Fry until onion becomes translucent, and add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for few seconds, add turmeric and tomatoes.
- Keep the lid on and fry the tomatoes until they disintegrate.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Fry for a minute and add water.
- Bring it to a boil and add coconut powder.
- Mix everything once and add eggs.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.
We had ours with hot rice. It was nice and tangy.