2 cans of black eye peas
1/2 onion chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
6-8 sprigs of coriander leaves chopped
4 green chillies sit length wise
1 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 tbsp chilli powder
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
6 tsp oil
- Heat the oil.
- Add cumin.
- After they brown up, add the onions and chillies.
- Fry until onions becomes translucent. Add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for few seconds and add turmeric and black eye peas.
- Mix everything once and add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Fry for 5 mts on little less than medium heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.