Custard is my husband’s favourite. It’s been so many days since I made it. So I decided to make it.It was good taste wise but It was not so good look wise. So I didn’t feel like giving it to him and I couldn’t waste it either. So I thought I will prepare pops.
- Prepare custard according package instructions. (I used indian custard powder to do this).
- Let it cool down completely.
- Fill up each pop cup with custard and fruits if u like.
- Freeze for about 6-8 hrs.
- Take out from the freezer and put it in the refrigerator for about 30-45 mts.
- Take it out and you will get perfect custard pops.
- I felt this was more fun way to eat than regular way.
My daughter and husband loved it. I hope you will enjoy it too.
This also goes to Sangeeth’s calcium rich contest: