Channa Dal vada:
1 cup Channa Dal
3 1/2 tbsp besan
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp grated ginger
3 tbsp chopped onions
5 green chillies chopped finely
7-8 coriander sprigs chopped finely
Salt according to your taste
- Soak Channa Dal for 4-5 hrs.
- Grind into a coarse paste by adding minimal water.
- Mix the above ingredients and leave it for about 30 mts.
- Heat the oil and deep fry them on medium heat.
- It will take approximately 2-4 mts.
- Enjoy with splash of chutney.
I wish everyone of you a very happy Ganesh chaviti. I hopes god bless all of you on your future endeavours.